CSkills Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying
The course will cover
This course will build upon the basic knowledge and give you an understanding of the construction industry as a bricklayer.
You will gain knowledge:
• In health and safety
• Of technical information, quantities and communication with others
• On construction technology
You will construct:
• Masonry cladding
• Cavity walling forming masonry structures
• Solid walling incorporating isolated and attached piers
• Thin joint masonry
• Set out masonry structures
How will I learn?
The course is made up of practical and theoretical content.
You will have theory sessions in the classroom, practical sessions will take place in the workshop where each model you build will be assessed.
Completion of level 1 Diploma or Knowledge in the construction industry.
The course runs over two days a week Duration 1 year
High earning potential
High demand for qualified bricklayers locall and nationally
Become your own boss and self-employed
Run your own company
To a level 3 Diploma, Apprenticeship or employment into construction industry as a bricklayer.