CSkills Level 1 Diploma in Plastering
The course will cover
This course gives the basic knowledge and skills you will need for a career in plastering.
You will gain knowledge:
• In health and safety
• Of technical information, quantities and communication with others
• On construction technology
• Apply plaster materials to internal backgrounds
• Form sand and cement screeds
• Prepare background surfaces and plaster materials
• Produce components from moulds
How will I learn?
Practical assessments in the plastering workshop and work knowledge questions in the classroom. You must successfully complete all units as well as the practical assessments and a theory test at the end.
There are no formal qualifications or prior experience needed for this qualification.
The course is run over two days a week Duration: 1 year
Why choose Plastering?
Great earning potential
Demand for qualified Plasterers, locally and nationally
Opportunities to progress within the industry.
Successful candidates may progress to a Level 2 Diploma or our